Hikvision’s 2nd Generation DeepinView Cameras Help to Deter Crime, Enhance Service, and Improve Security
Hikvision’s DeepInView Camera Series hosts an AI chipset in each unit, with 6-in-1 switchable algorithms, stunning image performance, and cost-effective pricing. Business intelligence data and other applications help end users reduce costs, improve efficiency, and implement speedy and effective incident response.
The cameras include an AI chipset that supports six different Deep Learning algorithms in one housing. An algorithm can be enabled manually for dedicated use and changed to another one as needed for greater flexibility in any situation. One camera can deliver different features, and each is equipped with DarkFighter technology for clear images in low lighting or changing lighting conditions. DeepinView cameras also feature EXIR 2.0, H265+ video compression technology, support for metadata, five video streams, and up to five custom streams for easy third-party integration. Seamless streaming improves video quality across varying network conditions. IPCs can also smooth and complete videos through smooth streaming technology when the network bandwidth is insufficient, or when the network environment is not stable. Key benefits include:
- Multi-Target and Multi-Type Detection Plus Attribute Search: Capable of detecting multiple targets and multiple types of targets at once using embedded deep learning algorithms, DeepinView cameras detect people in specified regions and outputs. The cameras use AI to recognize attributes such as clothing color, age, and if a person is wearing a backpack, hat, or glasses. Searching video for up to 15 different attributes is easy and effective for applications like malls, casinos, and crowded streets.
- Perimeter Protection and False Alarm Reduction: Monitor specific areas with alarms triggered by human only, vehicle only, or human and vehicle to greatly reduce false alarm notifications, improve the video verification process, and enhance alarm response efficiency for alarm monitoring companies.
- Queue Management: Helps businesses better understand customer wait times, optimize staff levels, and enhance customer experience and satisfaction. It is also capable of providing loitering detection.
- Attribute Based People Counting: Supports people counting when entering and exiting a specified area within a certain timeframe. The camera sends a threshold alarm if people density becomes too high, alerting businesses to reduce occupancy to comply with social distancing and other safety requirements.
- ePTZ Auto Tracking: Auto tracking of people or vehicles via ePTZ displays more event details of targeted objects under limited bandwidth. It also saves storage space by only storing video clips of important, tracked objects.
View the DeepinView product page to learn more.