New Brochure Covers Hikvision’s Facility Self-Screening Solution for Streamlined Access Control, Visitor Reporting, Mask Detection and Touch-Free Health Status Reporting
Our new online brochure, “Facility Self-Screening with Questionnaire,” details Hikvision’s all-in-one solution that provides touchless temperature screening, mask detection and a customizable health questionnaire. Designed to protect employees and visitors, the solution provides a streamlined process for access control, visitor reporting, and health status tracking.
A top priority for organizations across industries is to protect their employees, visitors and customers while delivering a great customer experience. Hikvision’s Facility Self-Screening Solution helps to reduce risk and protect people by offering a complete system that provides:
- Accurate skin-surface temperature screening
- Mask detection with alerts
- Alarm prompts when abnormal temperature or no mask is detected
- Automated, touch-free sign-in experience
How Does It Work?
The solution uses our Temperature Screening Terminal with Mask Detection (DS-K1T671TM-3XF) to provide access control, instant temperature screening and mask detection alerts at the front door. Paired with our Video Intercom Monitoring Tablet (DS-KC001) to provide a 7-inch touch screen interface, it can remotely grant/refuse visitor access according to the status shown on the indoor station.
The process entails:
- A QR code pops up on the screening terminal if the temperature reading is within normal range
- The QR code will redirect the user to the Health Questionnaire page after the QR code is scanned with a smartphone
- With normal temperature reading and approved health questionnaire, a visitor badge can be printed so the person can enter
View the brochure to learn more about this innovative solution.
Disclaimer: Hikvision’s Thermographic Cameras are designed for immediate detection and preliminary screening of elevated skin-surface temperature in high-traffic areas. When measuring core body temperature, please verify through the use of clinical measurement devices and/or by consulting a medical professional. Hikvision’s Thermographic Cameras must be used in accordance with local laws and regulations.