Operate Safely with Hikvision Elevated Skin-Temperature Screening Thermographic Cameras: Skin-Surface Temperature Detection at a Safe Social Distance
The COVID-19 pandemic has made temperature screening an important part of our daily lives, and is one of the OMS's recommendations for safe reopening. Hikvision’s Elevated Skin-Temperature Screening Thermographic (EST) cameras provide instant and accurate detection of elevated skin-surface temperatures from a safe distance to help businesses, retailers, restaurants and educational facilities operate safely.
The thermographic line is available in various housing models including bi-spectrum turrets, bi-spectrum bullets, and handheld models. The solutions provide advanced detection and preliminary screening of elevated skin-surface temperature with accuracy up to ± 0.9 degrees Fahrenheit (± 0.5 degrees Celsius). Accuracy range and can get within 0.5 degrees Fahrenheit (± 0.3 degrees Celsius) using the Hikvision Black Body Calibrator accessory.
The cameras can safely detect elevated skin-surface temperatures from a distance of up to 23 feet (7 meters) in just one second, meeting social distancing requirements. All models can be mounted on a tripod for temporary applications. The turret and bullet models can also be permanently mounted on fixed structures.
Key features include:
- Smart Detection - Only Detects Human Bodies, Avoiding Other Heat Sources and False Alarms
- Advanced Algorithms for High Accuracy
- Bi-Spectrum Monitoring Using Thermal and Optical Images
- Embedded Audio Alarm Gets Triggered When an Abnormal Temperature Is Detected
- Detects Absence of Face Mask and Triggers a Voice Alarm Using Built-In Speaker
All cameras support audible temperature alarms and are bi-spectrum (thermal and optical) with a 4 MP or 8 MP optical camera. Screening can be performed remotely using Hikvision’s iVMS-4200 software on a PC, using an NVR with a monitor, or the Hik-Thermal app with the Wi-Fi-enabled handheld thermographic camera.
Multiple housing models work for various applications:
- Turret Model DS-2TD1217B-3/PA: Safe measurement from distances of 2.6 ft. to 4.9 ft.
- Bullet Model DS-2TD2617B-6/PA: Safe measurement from distances of 4.9 ft. to 9.8 ft.
- Bullet Model DS-2TD2617B-13/PA: Safe measurement from distances of 8.2 ft. to 23 ft.
- Handheld Model DS-2TP21B-6AVF/W: Use with Wi-Fi for mobility and safe measurements from distances of 3.3 ft. to 6.6 ft.
*Hikvision’s Thermographic Cameras are designed for immediate detection and preliminary screening of elevated skin-surface temperature in high-traffic areas. When measuring core body temperature, please verify through the use of clinical measurement devices and/or by consulting a medical professional. Hikvision’s Thermographic Cameras must be used in accordance with local laws and regulations.”