Yes. Hikvision provides interface to get audio ES data and uncompressed audiostream.
Yes. Hikvision provides two methods to get H264 ES stream, please refer toHEOP SDK documents for detailed information.
The two major debugging methods: NFS and FTP.
C or C++ is adopted to develop your applications.Because the libraries of HEOP are intended for C language, the others are notsupported.
HEOP SDK requires GNU/Linux OS. Major linux OSis recommended, such as Ubuntu, RedHat, Fedora, etc.
The following is included:
- Cross-compiled tool chain
- APIs to access camera functionality
- Documents: Development guide and protocol document.
- Application demo.
Please accord to the following steps:
- Sign up ‘Hikvision Materials License Agreement’ with Hikvision.
- Fill in ‘Integration Request Form for Embedded Open Platform’.
- Hikvision will provide embedded development SDK.
- Develop your application.
- Pass the compatibility test.
- Release your application and inform Hikvision to list it in website.