New Cost-Effective, Wi-Fi Enabled Hikvision Temperature Screening Terminal with Access Control a Perfect Solution for Small Retailers
Hikvision’s new Wi-Fi enabled Temperature Screening Terminal DS-K1T341BMWI-T is a budget-friendly, touchless access control device integrated with temperature screening functionality. It’s a great solution to enable safe operations for small retailers, including restaurants, markets and grocers, coffee shops, gyms and boutiques.
The terminal uses a Wi-Fi connection and power outlet, enabling easy installation and flexible placement.
Designed for customers that want to ensure safety while operating on a discerning budget, the 4.3-inch touchless terminal rapidly screens skin-surface temperature and provides face mask detection with audible alerts. The terminal uploads abnormal temperature event records for easy reporting and tracking.
The terminal also features:
- Temperature measurement range: 86° to 113° F (30° to 45° C), Accuracy up to ±0.9° F (±0.5° C)
- Temperature measurement distance: 0.98 feet to 3.3 feet (0.3 m to 1 m)
- Fast temperature measurement mode
- Multiple authentication modes
- Face mask detection features, including face mask alert & forced mask wearing alert
- Built-in Mifare card reading module
- 3,000-person capacity, 5,000 card capacity, and 100,000 event capacity
A wall mount is included standard; the floor stand DS-KAB671-B is an optional add on.
Learn more about Hikvision’s affordable Wi-Fi Touchless Temperature Access Control Terminal on our website.
*Disclaimer: Hikvision’s Thermographic Cameras are designed for immediate detection and preliminary screening of elevated skin-surface temperature in high-traffic areas. When measuring core body temperature, please verify through the use of clinical measurement devices and/or by consulting a medical professional. Hikvision’s Thermographic Cameras must be used in accordance with local laws and regulations.