Hikvision’s New Temperature Screening Terminal Integrates High Accuracy Temperature Screening with Access Control for Improved Safety and Security
Hikvision’s DS-K1T671TM-3XF Temperature Screening Terminal is an access control device integrated with high accuracy temperature screening for improved safety and security.
It can quickly measure skin-surface temperature and notify the user about abnormal temperature readings. This product is well-suited for a wide range of applications, including office buildings, transportation hubs, retail facilities, educational centers, and more.
The product also features:
- Safe, Non-Contact Temperature Measurement from a Distance
- Vanadium Oxide Uncooled Sensor Measures Human Skin-Temperature
- Temperature Accuracy: ± 0.9° F (± 0.5° C) w/o Blackbody Calibration
- Temperature Range: 86° F to 113° F (30° C to 45° C)
- Detection Distance: 0.98 to 6.5 ft. (0.3 to 2 m)
- Rapid Temperature Reading in Less than 0.2 Seconds
- Abnormal Temperature and Face Mask Alert with Audible Warning
- 7-Inch LCD Touchscreen for Easy Programming and Operation
- 2 MP Dual Wide-Angle Lens for Enhanced Temperature Reading from 0.98 to 6.5 Feet (0.3 to 2 m)
It comes with included wall mount. Optional desk stand (DS-DM0710BL), floor stand (DS-KAB671-B) and floor stand base (DS-KAB6-BASE) are available for flexible installation.
Learn more about our Temperature Screening Terminal on the product page.
Hikvision offers a wide range of temperature screening solutions that deliver safe, non-contact measurement to avoid physical contact and that integrate with our cameras, metal detector, NVRs and more.
Disclaimer: Hikvision’s Thermographic Cameras are designed for immediate detection and preliminary screening of elevated skin-surface temperature in high-traffic areas. When measuring core body temperature, please verify through the use of clinical measurement devices and/or by consulting a medical professional. Hikvision’s Thermographic Cameras must be used in accordance with local laws and regulations.