AcuSense 2.0 PCI Models: Mitigate Incidents & Protect Your Property Perimeter with Improved Accuracy and Motion Detection
2nd Gen AcuSense Features Motion Detection 2.0 with Other VCAs for Added Precision
False alarms are a big security industry problem. Traditional motion-detection technology is notorious for causing false alarms, which results in time and money wasted on unimportant events. Hikvision’s AcuSense 2.0 PCI models are cost effective and support Motion Detection 2.0, a new motion detection feature that works with other VCA functions for added precision. The result is a technology that helps mitigate incidents, protect your property perimeter, and reduce false alarms.
AcuSense 2.0 provides precise detection of targets in any environment. By accurately sensing human and vehicle movement versus non-human objects such as rain, animals and leaves, AcuSense offers more effective intrusion detection and greatly reduces false alarms.
The 2nd generation of AcuSense products (PCI models) deliver higher accuracy, have a wider variety of camera form factors, and feature more VCAs (video content analytics). Smart VCAs include perimeter detection functions (line crossing detection, intrusion detection, region entrance/exit detection) and work simultaneously with the Motion Detection 2.0 feature.
AcuSense 2.0 models host several other key features:
- Reduce Time & Cost: False alarm reduction means less time and money spent responding to false alarms.
- Quick Search: Automatically identify people or vehicles in motion detection playback mode, eliminating manual searches.
- False Alarm Filtering: False alarm filtering performs even in harsh weather conditions like rain and snow.
- Customized Audio Message: Can be recorded and uploaded through the Hik-Connect app.
- Strobe Light and Audio Alarm (SL Models only): Additional alerts to enhance deterrence. Audio alarm and strobe light versions support two-way audio. Using the strobe light and siren feature on an alarm makes it easier to identify and, in turn, apprehend an intruder.
- Extended Monitoring Area: Makes it possible for one guard to handle multiple alarms, since AcuSense filters out movement of non-human objects.
- Easy Configuration: Allows users to enable a video analysis rule easily and quickly.
- Simplified installation: No need for another power cable or adapter for external device which requests a 12 VDC power supply (Max 0.1A, non-L model)
Our first generation AcuSense 1.0 models have basic motion detection that works separate from other VCAs.
View AcuSense 2.0 PCI models at this link. View all AcuSense models on our website under the Performance Series link.