Join Our Webinar on Hikvision Commercial Building Solutions this Friday, April 9: Mitigate Risk with More Effective Perimeter, Entrance and Parking Lot Protection
Join us on Friday, April 9 at 10 a.m. PST/1 p.m. EST for Hikvision’s technology webinar on its “Commercial Building Solutions.” Hikvision’s commercial building solutions provide a wide range of benefits that help end users improve efficiency and mitigate risk with more effective perimeter, entrance and parking lot protection.
Led by Hikvision director of sales engineering, Michael Hendrix, this webinar will give attendees an overview of Hikvision’s commercial building solutions. Our wide range of technologies can enhance security in all areas of a building, including the perimeter, parking lot, lobby area and entrance, hallways and more. These solutions
enable more effective and efficient perimeter and entrance protection, reducing costs and enhancing revenues. Automated vehicle entrance and exit control can ensure only authorized vehicles are allowed into the parking lot. Panoramic solutions can cover 360-degree views of lobby entrances, while access control can improve safety at the entrance.
We’ll cover the full scope of our commercial building solutions and benefits, including:
- Better perimeter protection with thermal cameras that see through fog, smoke, darkness and dense foliage.
- More efficient parking entrance management that ensures only authorized vehicles are permitted to enter.
- Enhanced outdoor monitoring with low light technology, 24/7 full color images, and panoramic cameras for wide area coverage.
- A single ceiling-mounted camera to cover 360-degree lobby views using Fisheye camera technology.
- Indoor IP cameras, access control solutions, and time & attendance technology.
- Centralized video management with HikCentral software that can be easily accessed from anywhere using a desktop client, web client or mobile client.
The webinar is free, but space is limited. Reserve your spot for Hikvision’s Commercial Building Solutions webinar online today at this link.
About Michael Hendrix:
Michael Hendrix is Director of Sales Engineering for Hikvision USA. Responsible for ensuring that the team is up to date on the most current security technology, Hendrix provides technical training for sales engineers and creates resources for both in-house and partner training. He also serves as a liaison among the field team, product managers and executive staff. In addition, Hendrix lends his technical expertise to Hikvision’s Voice of the Customer projects. With a professional background in networking and in retail loss prevention, Hendrix joined Hikvision a decade ago and previously served as Technical Support Manager and Learning and Development Manager. Outside of work, Hendrix is an active volunteer in his community, serving as a PTA supporter and volunteer for his local school district, as assistant scout master for Orange County Scouts, BSA, and as an assistant coach for his son’s football and basketball teams.