Hikvision HeatPro Series Brochure Now Available: Monitor Critical Assets with Clear Views in Any Environment
HeatPro Thermal Module Sees Through Bad Weather, Dense Foliage, Darkness, Smoke & Overexposed Lighting for 24/7 Performance
Hikvision’s HeatPro Bi-Spectrum Thermal Series Cameras makes advanced protection simple by providing clear views in any environment, seeing through bad weather such as snow or fog, dense foliage, in total darkness, and many more conditions that limit visibility with optical lenses. Download your copy of the HeatPro brochure at this link to learn more.
Equipped with dual thermal and optical modules in one camera, HeatPro excels at advanced perimeter protection, early fire detection and temperature monitoring to mitigate risk. HeatPro is available in a turret and bullet form factor, priced competitively, and well-suited for a wide range of critical industrial, commercial, and manufacturing applications.
HeatPro cameras host several features for advanced, professional protection including:
- Clear Imaging to Monitor Critical Assets in Any Environment: HeatPro thermal technology delivers clear images in inclement weather such as snow or fog, in total darkness, and in cases of lighting challenges such as overexposure.
- Significantly Fewer False Alarms: HeatPro recognizes humans and vehicles moving around a defined area using Hikvision’s deep learning algorithm, which improves alarm accuracy and reduces time and costs in responding to false alarms.
- Simple Three-Step VCA Setup: Each HeatPro VCA can be set up in three simple steps to get the camera ready quickly to protect property.
- Instant Warnings and Built-in Crime Deterrents: HeatPro’s built-in flashlight and speaker release instant alarm notifications to prevent crime and deter unwanted behavior.
- Early Fire Detection Notifications with Temperature Monitoring: HeatPro cameras monitor temperatures of equipment and assets, providing early notifications if the temperature reading is lower or higher than the pre-set threshold. This reduces risks and costs associated with fire damage, providing peace of mind with advanced early warning notifications.
View and download a copy of the HeatPro brochure today. Contact your Hikvision representative for more information about the HeatPro series.